We give the best Services
Gap analysis compares your company’s actual business performance to a desired level of performance, while SWOT analysis helps assess your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats. By conducting both of these powerful techniques in tandem, your company can ensure it is better positioned for success.
Comparing GAP and SWOT analysis goals
- GAP analysis
- SWOT analysis
- Focuses on your company’s internal state
- Your company vs. external factors
- Identifies your company’s current state
- Identifies your company’s strengths
- Determines your company’s desired state
- Identifies your company’s weaknesses
- Identifies any gaps between your current and desired state
- Identifies potential opportunities, risks, or threats.
Two techniques working together to improve performance
By taking a close look at your company’s current operating state, it helps your leaders develop the foundation or baseline to build from. Your company can start to identify any gaps that may exist, potential from a threat-and-opportunities standpoint, and devise strategies to close those gaps. A part of determining the right strategies involves conducting a SWOT analysis to figure out your company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
Sign up to get the latest CAMEL Intelligent model and tips delivered to your inbox once a month.
- GAP Analysis and SWOT Templates to Edit Online, Download or Print